Vist of an Spoken English Inistitute .....

Hello Dear Friends....

Today I am write on this topic because today really, I am visit Spoken English Institute .......

I am enter in the Institute , here I am meet with receptionist .....She tell me about the Steps to Learn Spoken English  which are following ......
  • First we need to read English .....
  • Then we try to write ......
  • After that we listen form any source like YouTube....
  • Then wee need to improve our vocabulary
  • Now we start Speaking .......
Now friends you tell me is these steps are good or not.....and one thing is that on the Institute receptionist has good spoken English. I am quite impress form them......

Now I am tell something about me ..... my English level is here am able to listen and understand very well of speaker .......and  I am also good command on English which is related to Computer (Because I am Computer teacher)....

So, this is an small paragraph , Now Reader's tell me it is how many % is correct or wrong.....and define my mistakes in comment box and help other readers ........I hope you enjoy this ..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use of About To

Teach English and Learn English